Shipping, Returns, Exchanges
Shipping, Returns, Exchanges
DAMAGED IN SHIPPING:
- Keep all packing materials in the same condition as you received them. Claims cannot be made if packing materials are missing.
- Report the damage immediately (within 5 business days) to Customer Support at Modern Senior Products. UPS or FedEx will then set up an appointment to come to your location to examine the package damaged in shipping. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1- (888) 407-6164.
- Do NOT ship the package back to Modern Senior Products LLC; wait for the carrier to inspect and pick up the package.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
- Shipping errors must be reported as soon as possible to Customer Support at Modern Senior Products, and within five business days of receipt of order.
- Customer Shipping Error - If customer used a wrong address, Modern Senior Products is not liable for the product.
- Customer Reports An Error In Shipping - if customer contacts us immediately that they used a wrong address, we will make every attempt to change the address with UPS or FedEx. There will be a $12 fee. We are unable to change an address with the U.S. Post Office once it is shipped.
Contact Customer Support preferably at email@example.com or (888) 407-6164 for returns and exchanges within 30 days from date of purchase to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) if you are unsatisfied with your item for any reason, SOME EXCEPTIONS APPLY: Some products are not returnable due to hygienic reasons and Return Policy is specific to each product, this policy is on each Product Page. Click on Return Policy For This Product. Make sure you include your ORDER NUMBER, BILLING NAME, PRODUCT OR PRODUCTS YOU ARE RETURNING and REASON FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
- No return requests are accepted after 30 days from date of purchase.
- All Returns Must Include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA)
- Refunds and credits are issued for the purchase price of the merchandise.
- We do not refund shipping or handling charges unless you notify us when you request the RMA that the product is defective. Please be advised that when a product is returned as defective and receives a free return shipping label, technicians will check the product for defects. If no defect is found, we will deduct the cost of the free return shipping label from your return.
- Repack the merchandise carefully and in original condition. Include any instruction manuals, warranty cards, etc. All packing materials must be returned including plastic bags, foam and plastic packing materials. Contact Modern Senior Products LLC for the appropriate return address as we use various wholesale distributors for returns. Send the merchandise, with packing slip and RMA # on both the Packing Slip and the shipping label where it indicates Att: Returns Department (RMA# _____) in large print - prepaid through UPS or FedX, so you have a tracking number. Returns will NOT be accepted after (15) days from the date the (RMA) Return Merchandise Authorization Number has been issued. (revised 04/11/2011)
All items must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. We recommend purchasing insurance, especially on high value merchandise.
Note: If a package doesn't arrive to the designated warehouse and you didn't use a trackable method to return, we may not be able to cover you under the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Note: After the carrier has received your item, it can take up to 3 weeks for us to receive and process your return.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE: Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer UNLESS the item was shipped in error or found to be defective. If a replacement is being requested due to a defective item, the replacement will be shipped free of charge to customer. If the item was shipped in error or was defective we will include a Pre-Paid SHIPPING LABEL with the replacement product for you to use to send the defective or erroneous item(s) back to us. Return Shipping will be free for defective or erroneous items.
DEFECTIVE RETURNS: If you receive an item that is defective in some way, please immediately email MSP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Modern Senior Products LLC at (888) 407-6164 for instructions on returning it for replacement. Please give the Order Number, Ship To Name, item(s) being returned and reason for return:
The item must be in the original manufacturer's carton and "like new" condition, with all parts, manuals, packing materials and RMA number included to receive a refund.
- An exact exchange will be made for defective items when available. Customer will receive a free return shipping label to return defective merchandise. When item is received if techs find no defects, the cost of the free return shipping label will be deducted from your return.
- Special orders or opened videos, DVDs and computer software are not returnable.
- We reserve the right in the future to change restocking fees.
- In the event that 30 days have passed, you are advised to follow the manufacturer's warranty instruction for replacement parts or repairs.
We are sorry that we can not accept the return of merchandise that have been used on the body, such as creams, disinfectants, antibacterial pads, etc. due to Health Department regulations. There are other items that can not be returned due to hygiene reasons, and they are noted on the product page when applicable.
Modern Senior Products LLC wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, however if you are not completely satisfied with the item(s) you ordered for any reason (some exceptions apply, see Return Policy For This Product tab on each product page) you may return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO & TAXES OR DUTIES:
- ARIZONA STATE shipments are subject to State of Arizona Sales Tax. There is NO TAX ON SHIPPING COSTS. If you are an organization within the state of Arizona that claims tax exemption, then you must provide a copy of your exempt organization certification or resale certificate. You may email it to MSP at email@example.com or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL SHIPPING DEALS/PRICES
- We ship via UPS, FedEx & USPS to all the states in the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We currently do not ship to Canada. If we resume we will use Canada Post when shipping to Canada. NO EXPEDITED shipping to Canada.
- We ship to Canada via Canada Post ground shipping on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. Please allow extra shipping time due to customs.
- Internationally we currently ONLY ship to Canada our hearing impaired and related products. There is no duty or VAT on hearing impaired products to Canada at this time. NO Customs fees (updated 1/09/12)
PAYMENT AND METHODS:
- FLAT RATE shipping listed on the welcome page are for the continental states in the U.S.A. only. They do NOT apply to Hawaii, Alaska, other U.S. territory or Canada.
- Our website accepts payment through MasterCard, VISA, Discover Card and American Express. Payment must be in US dollars.
- We accept personal and business checks
- We accept Purchase Orders for true U.S.A. government agencies only. We ship once we receive the required information. Net 30 days