Benefits of Pro Stretch:
Pro Stretch stretches the foot in the
proper position to relieve heel pain.
Accommodates shoe sizes up to size 13
- Just three repetitions of 30 seconds
each safely and effectively stretches to relieve lower body pain.
- Some customers keep their Pro Stretch in the kitchen so they don't forget it and use it daily.
- Stretches out the hamstrings & calf muscle that can become tight and even shorter. This is a problem faced especially by those who bike
- Sturdy & durable
- Are you a runner? Pro Stretch also helps shin splints from jogging & track
- Stretches tight heel cords & for Achilles Tendonitis stretching
- Helps the foot to be more flexible
- Better at stretching the calf muscles than slant boards because you control the stretch - slant boards come in various sizes and you are always having to change the degree of slant
- What are some good ways to use the Pro Stretch? You can use it while in the kitchen - just stand near the counter or table for balance. Talking on the phone? Yes, you can be on the Pro Stretch and talk on the phone at the same time. Even while cooking dinner, or almost any standing activity - just be near a table, counter or wall for balance
- Just takes a few minutes - a wise use of time
- Pro Stretch is small - takes up very little space - leave it where you will notice it so you can remember to use it daily as calf stretching equipment - like in the kitchen
Suffering from Heel Pain, Shin Splints, Tight Calves or Achilles Tendonitis?
Strengthen, Stretch, and Rehab Like a Pro with the Original ProStretch® --
The #1 Preferred Lower Leg Stretching Device by Professional Athletes, Trainers, and Physical Therapist World Wide.
The Original ProStretch's unique stretching system has been proven to
stretch lower leg muscles easier and far more effectively than
conventional methods. This improved flexibililty and range of motion
helps relieve, rehab and alleviate plantar fasciitis, shin splints,
tight calves, and Achilles tendonitis as well as enhance overall
#1 Choice of PT’s, AT’s and Athletes Worldwide
PT’s, AT’s and athletes have recognized that the Original ProStretch
helps reduce the risk of injury when used before and after exercise.
That’s why you’ll find the Original ProStretch on the sidelines of
professional and collegiate level sporting events and in PT clinics
Easy to use, Affordable and Portable
The Original ProStretch’s patented rocker design automatically holds
the foot in the optimal position for proper stretching. Stretching
levels, exercises and time can be varied by using either the single (one
foot) or double (both feet simultaneously) unit. ProStretch is
lightweight and easy to take to the game, the office or the gym.
ProStretch provides relief for:
• Heel Pain & Plantar Fasciitis
• Shin Splints
• Achilles tendonitis
• Strained Calf
• Ankle weakness
• Fallen Arches